Who’s hiring now?
Last week I held a live Office Hours event to address the many concerns from families about post-grad employment, the job market, and the new ways companies are screening candidates. I am sharing the video replay of the event to help you and your grad during this time.
- Hiring trends— 4:28 minutes/seconds
- One-way interview tips— 9:39
- How to get a job at a company that is not currently hiring—
- An entry-level job asks for 3-5 years of experience. Should a grad
- How do I help my son figure out what he wants to do for a career?
- My son makes it to the final round of interviews and never gets the
job. What should he do?– 59:59
I also answer many questions on new ways to network using LinkedIn and Clubhouse, whether to use a recruiter, and how to find jobs in your city. You can see the Live Office Hours with links to the resources shared in the comments here.
If you know a student or grad who needs help with launching their career, we are now accepting registrations for our next Fast-Start Group Coaching Program beginning Thursday, April 29 at 12:30 pm EST. The program runs for 8-weeks. Our clients tell us they love this program and they are getting hired. You can learn more about Fast-Start Group Coaching HERE.