Who’s hiring now?
Last week I held a live Office Hours event to address the many concerns from families about post-grad employment, the job market, and the new ways companies are screening candidates. I am sharing the video replay of the event to help you and your grad during this time.
- Hiring trends— 4:28 minutes/seconds
- One-way interview tips— 9:39
- How to get a job at a company that is not currently hiring—
- An entry-level job asks for 3-5 years of experience. Should a grad
- How do I help my son figure out what he wants to do for a career?
- My son makes it to the final round of interviews and never gets the
job. What should he do?– 59:59
I also answer many questions on new ways to network using LinkedIn and Clubhouse, whether to use a recruiter, and how to find jobs in your city. You can see the Live Office Hours with links to the resources shared in the comments here.
If you know a student or grad who needs help with launching their career, we are now accepting registrations for our next Fast-Start Group Coaching Program. This program runs monthly, contact us to learn the next start date. Our clients tell us they love this program and they are getting hired. You can learn more about Fast-Start Group Coaching HERE.