Fast-Start Group Coaching
Next Great Step® now has access to the HireVue platform to simulate one-way interviews. Our clients will now have the ability to practice, learn and get real-time feedback on their interview performance.
Fast-Start Group Coaching
This proprietary, highly effective program provides advising to a small group (4-5) of students and graduates who want to FOCUS on what areas to pursue and gain CONFIDENCE on how to navigate the search process to land a job or internship. An expert early career advisor guides students and graduates through a step-by-step process on HOW to figure out the career path and land the job.
Clients will achieve the following by the end of the program:
- Clarity on what skills they possess to help them find jobs that align to their talents
- Focus on the right jobs to pursue so they don’t waste time on dead ends
- Networking techniques to connect with the right people so they are plugged into real opportunities
- Job interview skills to ace the interview when other candidates are sweating it out
- Knowledge of their value and how to communicate it to prospective employers
The 12-week Fast-Start Group Coaching Program includes:
- (6) one-hour live group sessions via video
- (2) hour private sessions via video with an advisor
- Proprietary access to NGS methodology and program workbook
- Resume, LinkedIn, Letter templates and job seeking resources
- Live mock interview and one-way interview simulation with HireVue software
- Weekly accountability check-ins and actionable tasks
- Community of like minded early career job seekers
- Unlimited email access to NGS advisors
- At conclusion, a 15 minute check-in with advisor
Program Fee: $3,200
Watch to learn more about Group Coaching
If you’re looking for a program that will teach you how to make yourself the frontrunner in any candidate race you are running, look no further than Next Great Step. With a structured methodology of how to approach the job hunt, NGS employs industry professionals who really understand the recruiting process. With the help of NGS, I’ve landed interviews that previously seemed completely impossible. I’m very grateful for NGS and would definitely recommend!
These services are ideal for:
College Sophomores planning ahead for the summer internship of Junior Year.
College Juniors and Seniors planning ahead for the next internship or campus job interviews.
Recent graduates who need to get a job out of college.
Those seeking guidance on which career path to pursue and how to effectively impact your network and prospective employers.
Students and graduates who need last minute preparation for interviews or meetings.
Every engagement will be customized to individual needs and requirements. Recommended services will be determined after the initial consultation.