Fast-Start Group Career Coaching
Next Great Step® now has access to the HireVue platform to simulate one-way interviews. Our clients will now have the ability to practice, learn and get real-time feedback on their interview performance.
Fast-Start Group Career Coaching for College Students and Graduates
This proprietary, highly effective 90-Day program provides guidance to a small group (4-5) of college students and graduates who want to FOCUS on what areas to pursue and gain CONFIDENCE on how to navigate the career search process to land a job or internship. An expert early career advisor guides students and graduates through a step-by-step process on HOW to figure out the career path and land the job. This program combines the benefits of both group and private coaching for optimal results.
Clients will achieve the following by the end of the program:
- Clarity on what skills they possess to help them find jobs that align to their talents
- Focus on the right jobs to pursue so they don’t waste time on dead ends
- Networking techniques to connect with the right people so they are plugged into real opportunities
- Job interview skills to ace the interview when other candidates are sweating it out
- Knowledge of their value and how to communicate it to prospective employers
- Right tools to land the job or internship
The Fast-Start Group Coaching Program includes:
- (6) One-hour live video group sessions
- (2) One-hour hour private video sessions
- Proprietary access to NGS methodology and program workbook
- Resume, LinkedIn profile, Cover Letter lessons and review
- Elevator pitch and career fair strategy
- Proprietary Job Search resources
- Live mock interview and one-way interview simulation with HireVue software
- (12) weeks of accountability check-ins and actionable tasks
- Community of like minded early career job seekers
- Unlimited email access to NGS advisor
Program Fee: $3,200
Watch to learn more about Group Coaching
If you’re looking for a program that will teach you how to make yourself the frontrunner in any candidate race you are running, look no further than Next Great Step. With a structured methodology of how to approach the job hunt, NGS employs industry professionals who really understand the recruiting process. With the help of NGS, I’ve landed interviews that previously seemed completely impossible. I’m very grateful for NGS and would definitely recommend!
Group Coaching is right for your college student or graduate if...
Thrives in a group setting of 4-5 peers
Comfortable sharing and learning content with others
Available at a set time and date each week for six(6) continuous weeks.
Able to work at a set pace and stay on task with assignments
Program offered monthly
So which program has a better outcome, group or private career coaching?
Both offer outstanding outcomes where on average 90% of clients are landing the job or internship they desire within 3-5 months of working with us. One of the most important predictors of success is that a client needs to be committed to put the time and effort into this process. They have to want the guidance and be willing to follow through on our recommendations.
We love when enthusiastic parents are excited about our program, but we need your college student to feel the same to engage with us. And if they are not ready, that’s ok. We will be here when the time is right for them.
NGS Career Coaching services are ideal for:
College Sophomores planning ahead for the summer internship of Junior Year.
College Juniors and Seniors planning ahead for the next internship or campus job interviews.
Recent graduates who need to get a job out of college.
Those seeking guidance on which career path to pursue and how to effectively network with contacts and prospective employers.
Students and graduates who need last minute preparation for interviews or meetings.
Recommended services will be determined after the initial consultation.