This program is for clients who have an interview scheduled and want to effectively prepare for the opportunity. It is comprised of (3) private one-hour sessions via live video with an advisor.
Clients will achieve the following by the end of the program:
- Understand core skills and demonstrate competence in these skills
- Effective interview planning – know the desired outcome of every interview
- Ace the interview and compete to win. Mock interview practice and feedback.
Program support also includes:
- Resume and LinkedIn review
- Access to sample letters (cover, thank you, networking)
- “LinkedIn for College Students” video, program workbook
- Email access to the advisor
Program Fee: Price available upon request
NGS Career Coaching services are ideal for:
College Sophomores planning ahead for the summer internship of Junior Year.
College Juniors and Seniors planning ahead for the next internship or campus job interviews.
Recent graduates who need to get a job out of college.
Those seeking guidance on which career path to pursue and how to effectively network with contacts and prospective employers.
Students and graduates who need last minute preparation for interviews or meetings.
Recommended services will be determined after the initial consultation.